What is your role?
You have the opportunity to be part of the continued growth of C-SITE. The suitable candidate is willing to go that "extra mile" to achieve our goals.
- You will immerse yourself in the C-Site platform, tools & workflows and our customers
- You will work on your sales & communication skills and product/business knowledge
- You come up with a strategy about which companies you want to approach via email, phone, LinkedIn, networking or other channels that you know will help you reach your audience
- You will make connections, expand your network, detect upselling opportunities and build your own customer portfolio
- You will create 'recurring sales' and provide feedback & report to the management team
- You strike a balance between 'hunt & hit' on the one hand and customer focus on the other hand
- You sell both remotely and on-site at customer sites
- You know what it takes to meet or even exceed your goals and go that "extra mile" to surprise us
- You will create quotes, handle incoming leads and delve into your prospecting tricks and tools to find customers
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in sales, marketing or similar through experience
- First proven track record of success in sales (development) (2 to 5 years)
- Knowledge of and network in the construction or real estate sector in the Benelux or Europe is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (via email, phone and during face-to-face meetings)
- Being a team player is a must
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Results-oriented, proactive and assertive personality, hands-on mentality
- Very good language skills (NL/FR/ENG)
What do we offer you?
- A dynamic work environment within a small and energetic team with many growth plans
- The chance to be part of the (international & exciting) C-SITE story
- Flexible working hours and independent way of working
- Ability to work from home, remote, office (Ghent region)....
- Varied job content with the opportunity to perform your duties proactively
- Laptop, smartphone, phone plan, meal vouchers & all the tools you need to get the message across to potential clients
- Competitive salary in line with your education/relevant experience. Company car after completion of familiarisation period
- In addition to the 20 standard leave days, 6 extralegal leave days to be freely taken
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com